These days, there’s no shortage of awesome cars. Despite of its fresh and modernistic look, Kia Forte hatchback is slowly gaining its own share of spotlight and it’s quite good.
Let’s take a look at all the features of the Kia Forte Hatchback –
After a while, Kia has introduced its hatchback version of the regular Forte. This new model has more powerful engine, and it is sportier than ever if you’re seeking for a car that can deliver flawless performance on a budget.
The all-new Kia Forte Hatchback exudes a picture-perfect sleek design, high performance, and robust functionality. Hitting the streets in 2019, this car has a plethora of features to offer, especially the dynamic performance in a cool and sporty hatchback design.
One of the most exciting features of the Forte5 is its GT performance upgrade that give an amazing experience of being tucked into their seat with the help of an 1.6L Turbo GDI paired to 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission which will a fascinating experience.
Powered by two four-cylinder engines, 2.0 L aspirated unit, and a more powerful 1.6 L turbo, the Kia Forte Hatchback will consists of two transmissions – 7-speed dual-clutch automatic, or Kia’s new Intelligent Variable Transmission.
The power output of each engine in the new Forte5 isn’t going to change much, as said by Kia Canada. Those who will opt for the 1.6L turbo will receive an additional performance kit which will include a rear multi-link suspension with a tuned spring and damper package, D-shaped steering wheel, paddle shifters, 18-inch alloy wheels, 16-inch front disc brakes, dual exhaust finishers, and many more.
- Long and sporty wagon style.
- 5-door offers over 3-ft opening for rear cargo access.
- 2020 model is 4% longer and has a length advantage
- Handsome next-generation looks
- Black glossy exterior trim elements that include radiator grille with red accents, side-view mirrors, lower side sill garnish, and lower air intake.
- Sporty and stylized 18” alloy wheels.
- Rear diffuser with integrated Dual Exhaust feature.
- Optional SX premium technology package including sport leather seats with orange seating and alloy pedals.
- Comfortable seats providing bolstering when in mood for energetic driving
- A cool 7.0-inch touch screen in the center console including both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 2 inch LCD display providing the essential information to the driver in an easy layout.
- Navigation, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, blind-spot detection, lane-change assist, rear cross-traffic alert, and HID headlights are also included.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control, power sunroof, and ventilated seats.
- 4 cubic feet of cargo capacity available with the seats folded.
Speaking of driving this car, the Kia Forte Hatchback really impresses. The perky engine propels it out of turns and the steering keeps being sharp. Forte5 shines over the everyday competition with the other cars. The cabin is nicely quiet while delivering a smooth ride. It’s truly comfortable and has everything one is looking for.
The dual-clutch gearbox provides a smart job by doing the upshifts and downshifts rapidly and smoothly. Its UVO intelligence is one of the offerings by Kia, to improve your security every time you’re driving.
With long sleek looks, plenty of cool features, a fuel efficient 2.0L engine, and enough cargo, Kia Forte Hatchback offers tremendous value and they have been doing it for the past decade now.